Taught by Sue G.
After hearing Ammon preach, King Lamoni recieves light and sees the Lord. Overcome by the spirit, he and most of his household fall into a trance and are believed to be dead.
The Queen sends for Ammon who assures her that her husband will arise the next day. She believes him.
Abish a Lamanite woman who, unknown to others, was a convert, witnesses the miracle and runs to tell others.
- The Spirit of the Lord may have a very dramatic. effect on people who have been especially wicked.
- The Lord will redeem all those who believe him.
- The Lord protects and spares His Servants.
- The Lord's arm is extended to all who will repent and believe on His name.
- The Lord keeps his promises; Ammom could not be slain because the Lord had promised his father (King Moshiah11) that He would protect his sons on their missions.