Message from your President;Visiting Teaching was up to 87 percent for March. We don't focus on numbers for numbers sake, but are happy with high numbers for the sake of knowing we are looking out for one another!
for caring for one another!
- March 31st & April 1st: GENERAL CONFERENCE
- Tues, 3rd: NO BOOK OF MORMON CLASS
- Sunday, 8th: Easter
- Tuesday, 10th: Recipe Group
7:00pm @ Sydney G's Home
Gourmet Steak Sauces
(can be put on Chicken or Fish as well)
- Tues, 17th: Book of Mormon, 7:00pm @ Sue G's.
- April 17th: Tuesday. State-wide Earthquake “Shakeout” Exercise. On Tuesday, April 17, 2012 Centerville City along with the State will be running a state-wide Earthquake Exercise. The stake will be participating in the Earthquake Exercise in the following way: Participation will focus on 1) education and earthquake preparedness, and 2) practice emergency communication between the ward (area) and stake (districts) and the city. The objective is to identify opportunities for our wards and stake to improve readiness and practice communication. The stake encourages families who are interested in an online registration opportunity to participate in this family earthquake drill on April 17th. The “ShakeOut” online registration provides helpful resource information and instructions on how to run your family earthquake drill. See: http://www.shakeout.org/utah/register/. Ward leaders, please see the attached document on the earthquake preparedness exercise.
- Thursday, 19th: Relief Society Birthday Celebration:
'These are a Few of My Favorite Things'
A fun get to know you party
*Plan to bring something to show as one of your
*Bring it in a sack or wrapped up
in a towel or something so it is hidden.
*This can be anything....and we mean anything
that is your favorite for any reason!
Dinner will be served!
This will be another great evening out together. Bring your neighbors and the sisters you visit teach!
Note: There will be a nursery for those in need.
- Tues, 24th: Book Of Mormon class, 7:00pm @ Sue G's